Sunday, June 04, 2006

'cock cock ke' jacket

Had a good dinner at Sakae Sushi with John's mum then went shopping with her for a while looking for some sporty clothes at Royal Sporting House and Arena. I like the Le coq Sportif jacket, the brand that Rayner once refered to as the 'Cock cock ke' brand hahahaha...

John's coming back real soon and that makes my day everytime i think of it, no matter how tiring work can be. It's like so long since when we walked along the bridge near Esplanade there. I really hope that i dont have to work OT when he's back.. .

Just realised Paul Twohill is my council president, Edmund Twohill's brother. i was so sure that he must be somehow related to my council senior cos don't think so many people in Singapore will have that surname Twohill. Edmund is very different from Paul i think, from appearance to the way he talks. So besides the most dramatised performance 'Tell Laura I love her' by my council fren Lay shi wei, Paul Twohill is also a pleasant surprise.

Time to sleep, tmr awaits me with more work to do, and OT as per normal. Good nite everyone, 6 more weeks to go... and we'll be free. (i hate those with 8 week internship hahahaha... if only i can shorten mine from 10 to 8 weeks... dream on...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home