Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Generally, knowing a person well enough will likely make you closer to the person and like him/her better, but sometimes it makes you totally put off because you have just discovered for yourself how sucky the person really is. It is the same for a place, a school, a country, or this whole life and the meaning (if it has one) behind it.
And then you realised that in that misty, dusty and smoky castle lived a twinkle of hope, a beautiful soul that lighted up this hopeless world. Unscrupulous as the world may seem to be, or the way people force it to be, if you look hard, hidden somewhere in time is that magical light shining faintly. Some people see the light, some searching in vain but fail to discover one.
Sometimes i wonder what i am doing here, one third of my life so far was spent away from my family. It was the coin of life that i tossed and never in my dream did i know that single decision changed my life forever. I'm so carefree, yet i think too much. I laugh easily, so i laugh at adversity as well, and yet i find it so hard to live without a person.
Everything is making me sick, work, school, hypocrites...

Sometimes when i watch those teenage movies, i wish i could have that simple life where i have a home to return to everyday, where i can meet my boyfriend at weekends, or at least it is as simple as that sentence you normally see on the screen '5 years later...'in a blink the movie shows you what happens 5 or 10 years down the road, sometimes i wonder how the person's life is like throughout that 5 or 10 years. 'it's okay, it's alright, .... fight fight fight'.

Some fortune teller whom my aunt brought home to see some feng-shui stuffs when she wanted to rebuild the house saw me (i was about 12) and my mum who happened to be there and told my mum that i would travel across the seas and will go to a far place, and one thing, my eyes were full of joy as well as deep thoughts. My mum didnt take it very seriously, she told me, i was too young that time for her to even think of me going anywhere far. But when she recalled it, if it was just a guess by that fortune teller, she did make an accurate guess about me going to a far place. I personally do not really believe in all those stuffs, but at times it is quite interesting how our life turns out to be the same as what someone said it would be.
It is like a movie.

Jane called me online when i had just finished writing the previously para, talking to her makes me feel better. talking to a true friend will always make you feel good because you know they really care. I saw some JC students in can A when i was having lunch with weimin today after subject registration, it made me miss TJ, weimin said i am die-hard TJcian because i went to download TJ school song hahaa, not sure if i am, but i miss the school, the people i got to know there, the place where i know some people really care a lot for me, where there is no worry about working life, and no worry about being homeless (because i didnt need no bloody point to stay in hostel)

When you face with some difficulty in life, people say 'C'est la vie!', everyone seems to know and say these words, people who know or don't know French. That is life, yes i do know, but all the huddles in life that i have to jump over will be much lower if only you were here. In fact, for now, that huddle of you being far away seems to be the highest of all.

coming back soon, very soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home