Wednesday, May 17, 2006

now i kinda get to see for myself how an auditor's life is like. Most of us will follow that destined path after graduatation, i thought i would too, but after 2 weeks of work, that path kinda become blurred to me. It's not because of the nature of the job, as in the tasks that they do cos i'm okay with it. It's all because of the long working hours. If working until 2 am is a norm, I'll probably faint in the office after one month. And how about family, will i have a happy family if i always work long hours? i know it's kinda early to think about all this, but it's quite a pressing issue, remember that we're graduating next year. Oh dear, i'm confused. I'm scared that if i become an auditor, i'll have to trade in painting, movies, and all other hobbies because i'll simply have no time for all that. 'Will i be a happy girl, will i be rich? and this is what they said to me. oh Heidi Heidi, whatever will be will be, the future is not for us to see, oh Heidi, Heidi.' Okay, i'm just lame. For now, i guess all i can do is to put my best in all the tasks given to me. And i'll see if my opinion changes at the end of this two and a half months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home