Monday, May 01, 2006

i miss you Jane. If you were here to play piano for me, i would feel much better with your soothing music. I have them all in my CDs actually, i bought the '101 famous classical masterpieces' ( the 5 CDs collection) last year. But listening to you playing the music for me and listening to the cd are simply poles apart.

Looking forward to seeing you soon my dear Zane Zane. One more month and you are gonna be back here... and hee.... a bit more and Wei Chern is gonna be back too. That'll be double happiness. And yes, Tu Anh told me she's also coming back, and plus my seniors, that will be triple or quadrup, or whatever more happiness. (all this double, triple things remind me of Ben & Jerry's again hahaha.. i've been eating too much of Ben & Jerry's, it is probably writen on my forehead now). How is Stella doing in Hongkong? i miss Stella.. (and Yan Ling, my beloved seniors cum RI roommates, but lucky blur-queen Yan Ling is working here now, so can meet up more easily)

Sometimes i really wanna turn back time, so that i can be thrown out of this taxing and adult-like university environment. Somehow, JC life is so much simpler... 'la la la no worries' kind of feelings... I must say i become more mature as the result of university life, stronger as well (but still always turn to Wei chern for an answer when i can't find the answer myself hee), but i am still the old optimistic girl that my old dear friends have known me for. (if i had been more mature in jc, my gp wouldnt have been so ja lat hahaha, now look back, i think my essays in jc were darn childish, no substance, not like wei chern's one la... always so mature and thought-provoking... i only liked to write flowery stories in secondary school, yeah, it is so much more fun writing stories.. )

It is now different, knowing more and going through more makes me understand this world a bit better i guess. But my principle won't change (even though now i know this world can be quite stupid sometimes), i want my friends to be happy, and i wanna keep myself happy no matter what. It is for John and my family, for myself and for all those who want me to be a happy girl. Those who are my true friends will be there for me till the end of time. I know very well they definitely will, and I'll always be there for them too, no matter what.

I'm glad that I'm safe (in this world that sometimes turns mad) with the thought that my loved ones are there for me. I know many among them are far away from me by distance, my family, John, Zane Zane, my friends and seniors... but knowing that i have them is enough to warm my heart. Now i've come to realise that good friends are really hard to come by, i treasure my friends more. When i stumble, i know they are there. When i fall, i know they are still there. and when i'm happy, i know they are there again. I just feel really glad that i have them, those i know will always care for me no matter what. I may not even stay in this land after all, where will i be 5 or 6 years down the road? i cant say for now... spending 10 years in this place doesn't make it a solid yes that i'm gonna stay here for the rest of my life. But those friends here that have become so important to me are gonna be there in my life forever.

Of course in the event that i decide to stay here for reason that everyone has known of (rayner, don't laugh!), then i know heehee, my close friends and i are gonna be there for each other till the end of time. Friendship is such a meaningful thing that i have no word to explain. I know it in my heart and my friends know it in theirs. My JC teacher told me that sometimes you have to let go those that are not your real friends after all. It's a really hard thing to learn, really very hard. It is never easy to convince yourself that the person is actually not treating you as her/his friend, but my teacher said in life there are many such people, and you just have to learn to let go when the time comes. I hope i will never need to let go, i would never want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home