Sunday, April 23, 2006

'Me to You'


There are people who have made me happy today.
Thanks Daph who asked me to lunch together,
and my sister who never fails to brighten up my days with all her sms from VN.
And my dear silly, smart, blur, now-in-England Jane who always makes me laugh at my laptop screen.
Thanks Weide for coming all the way to NTU to give me that pleasant surprise. Sorry, i was too shocked to react. I didn't know what to say or what to do hahaha.. although i know i said a lot still, but my mind was quite blank heh. Next time i'll treat you to something okay Captain?
And of course you, for without you, i wouldn't have an anniversary to celebrate in the first place.
Sometimes when i struggle to hold back those silent tears because i reckon i am stronger than that, i've come to convince myself that every step i take will bring me nearer to your dream. And in a blink you'll come back my doctor... ( i mean everyone's doctor, not just mine :)
Don't worry for me. I will be happy knowing you are always there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home