Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm so happy



Yeah, i'm so happy... and i dont have any mood for 213. (so weimin, no worries... i'm sure there are many people out there who have no mood for 213, just like you!)

I'm happy not just because exams are over so so so soon, but more because i talked to my seniors just now. And my pretty seniors may be coming to Singapore to visit me (hahaha, not just me, i anyhow say, to visit everyone actually)

There, they are my pretty seniors, one in Wesleyan, one in Cornell now. I miss the time in CHIJ when we stayed at RI boarding. I used to go to their rooms to disturb them, and to play with their stuffed toys because some of them looked really cute and silly (esp a funny bear that has a flattened face :)

Not for sure that both will come though. Cos for my Cornell senior, she may be going to France with her mami, and if it is so, she won't come here.. so the selfish me will cross finger that she won't go to France hehehehe

I'm just so happy knowing that i'm going to see them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home