Monday, August 28, 2006

Kbox outing!!

These are some pictures from my outing.. we had a small picnic first then at around 11pm they suddenly decided to go Kbox, so off we went to Kbox (or is it KTV?) They will *punch* me for being so blur.. hahaha..
We got a big room for the 11 of us, sang until 3am. i drank 2 cups of hot honey lemon cos the room was super duper cold, and noone brought any jacket since it was straight after our picnic. I ended up hugging 2 school bags, while Nam Chi used guitar cover as blanket, and my friend next to me hugged....... newspaper.......


Let's start!

... on the bus...

... run run.. quick.. the green man is blinking!!!




.. hey, what time should we sing until? until they close?

....wow... so cold! freezing! good lighting!

....Let's sing "from a distance", we sang this together 7 years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home