Wednesday, March 08, 2006

















i was pissed off by Rayner today, 2nd time in my life that i got pissed off by him (first time was during JC when he kept my autograph book for 3 months and i couldnt give it to my classmates to write... but in turn he gave a super nice entry, with interesting colorful drawings. The above pic is part of his entry. The mumny was not supposed to have eyes and a smile, but i found it rather scary so i added the smiling face, it really looked much cuter i thought)...today's incident revolved around the away Newcastle jersey that i bought for him.


After talking to John over Skype narating everything i could probably remember, i felt better and decided to restore peace with Rayner... erm... this reminds me of primary school days and those "i dun friend you anymore"s....

always feel much better talking to John whenever i've got a lousy day. He's just so extraordinarily good at consoling me everytime.

Hey, did i sound as if Rayner was a horrible guy? i must clarify that he is definitely not!
I think it's me who was quite terrible to him. He's always quite nice to me for reasons ( according to him) that i'm his great friend (John Lee)'s gf.. and that he treats me more like a boy than a girl (???) He said it's easier to friend a boy, girls are too complicated and sophisticated to understand. am i that boyish huh??

Anyway, peace restored.. and i'm quite happy. John must be laughing inside 'cos he kept saying that i was so childish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home