Thursday, May 03, 2007

To all of you

Hi all,

So happy we went out after so long studying for exams, and so happy i finally ate tim sum with you all. The other times i was down with sudden attack of flu and fever.

Uni life would have been so much harder without you guys. Thanks for everything you've done for me all along, and I really appreciate everyone's help in whatever way that you might have chosen to give, be it packing my over-stuffed room, helping me save seat when i woke up late (which was quite often), driving me around, doing a bigger share of the project while I was caught up with other projects, offering me sweets, sharing good 'gossips', helping me carry heavy books, buying me medicine while i was sick, and the list goes on....

I know i will be telling a lie if i say i won't miss NTU. Coming here was an impromtu choice that i made after A level, but it's a choice that I would never regret. You guys have made my uni life so much easier than i thought it could be. And here's something to say to each of you. (in alphabetical order and not in order of importance)

Albert: You've been a great friend (with great cars and U-turns!) I enjoy sitting in your car with our chatty bunch of ppl who produce excellent live commentary of events on the street.. hahaha... you've done so so much for me these 3 years. I really really appreaciate it.

Angeline: You are such a sodoku freak! Thanks for promoting Wei chern's secondary school hee hee, he's very happy. and your stories of the past are forever interesting, love chatting with you. Hope you will never have to cry outside hair salon after cutting hair again =p
Daphne: Always a busy girl with lots of hall stuffs and soft ball but still could buy poridge for me while i was having sore throat, and never fail to cheer me up with all the little stories on our way back to halls after lessons, I will really miss walking with you a long that school path.

Irene: pretty girl who is in USA enjoying holiday now. thanks for having long distance relationship too, for driving me to exam hall for every single paper we had, for all the encouragement before wei chern leaves. the only one whose house i've stayed overnight at.

Khai Leng: We share quite a few common friends huh? You are so blur and you look blur sometimes too hahaha, 'bulliable' girl. Thanks for always helping me to get seat (actually it was 'seat with table' hee). and for cheering me up many times with songs that i love.

Ming Yong: Why do you like computer games so much? You seem to eat lunch with me quite often cos our timetables were very similar, and you are so much lamer than you appear to be. Thanks for helping me with the many projects i did with you. Your Cesim game rocks!

Pam: the outing organiser. always have thousands of ideas. Thanks for cheering me up while i was down, for helping me taking care of my bags of stuffed toys, for driving me around. Hope you will still be our party organiser when we all have gone to work.

Qing Wen: a sensitive-new age- guy. You cheered me up one time i was sick and missed home, and I'm really glad I gotta know you better after that. Of course we will always remember to call you for all outings, our generating-excessive-noise mega-group will always have you.

Sharmaine: such a cute girl, 'psycho' minor hee.. Thanks for coming to see me when i was sick in hall. Thanks for joining force with me to suan Wei min. I love going to basah balam (not sure spelling hee) with you. Will really miss your (sometimes) crappiness.

Weimin: a history of 'quarelling & suaning' each other. Will miss having stupid conversations with you, hall 1 president who was also in charge of timetable planning for our mega group! I'll miss studying and working with you (though you didn't work much during that attachement)

Wei Jie: 'ah beng' has more ear-holes than me (lor!) You're fun, and talking to you is fun. thanks for picking me up that day on urgent last-min notice of bad weather. (8:25am, 5 min before lesson, pouring cats and dog, stuck at bus stop, shuttle bus refused to come, msg wei jie for help)
Time flies, cliche as it sounds, it is true. Who can forget the first time Weimin entered class looking totally ah beng with heavily dyed hair and earings (Angeline thinks you look good though hahaha), and it's like yesterday when that head got even more golden until it almost blinded everyone at KTV. It was such a hectic journey, sometimes we thought we could burry ourselves under our piles of books and readings and never came out alive. And here we are, at the other side of the tunnel and about to enter another chapter of our lives, I believe each and everyone of us will continue to be the others' life-chapters ahead. May we stay talkative, happy and fun always. Luv you all.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home